Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wrecked!

Many of us got wrecked this Friday night...mainly because of Shockjock's excellent keg!

What were you doing when the ship went down?

"Flaunting my diamonds":


"Catching some rays":


"Striking a match":


"Showering with my friend":


"Showering with my friend":


"Showering with my friends":


"Fighting to preserve my modesty":


"Searching for Man Friday"; "Getting caught with my pants down"; "Manning the lifeboat"; "Swabbing the deck":


"Being the belle of the ball":


"Clutching my ball":


"Another bloody Melbourne Cup lunch":


"Life is a cabaret, old chum":


"Seen Friday?" "Seen me pants?"


On the lifeboat


On the dessert island


Santa and friends


The morning after - the hardy stayers enjoyed brekky on the balcony:


Pyjama girls:


It wsa a great night, celebrating what has been a great year for Samford Hash. Thanks to all for their contributions - to the party and to the year as a whole!

There were also plenty who turned up on Sunday to enjoy a wander through the village and the leftovers....

Next run details
When: Sunday 5th December 4 pm (that's not a mistake - 4 pm for this run only - since it's up the coast)
Where: Meet at the beach end of Dingle Avenue, Caloundra. Here's a map!
Hares: Shockjock and Miss Demeanour

On, on!